Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines with Artisian Emblishments Stampin Up

This is my first card I think I have made this year.


Put a Little Love in you Heart


Have finally had five minutes to sit and create.  It still will not be for about another 2 weeks until I can have a little more time for me.
With all our beautiful sets I have been able to rustle up a little card in a few minutes.
So I thought a quick little Valentine card would be just the thing.
Have used some of our beautiful Artisan Elements Set which is just so elegant and pretty and our 
Elegant Butterfly Punch, our 
Bitty Butterfly Punch and
Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set
More AMore Specialty Designer Series Paper
Designer Builder Brads with Artisan Element Set Button in the centre.
Oh and of course a little Bling Whoo.
Paper Doilies made into Butterflies



Its a little hard at the moment to put the world on fire but I am sure this lightened my heart a little
with love.


Blessings Carolyn

5 comments:

  1. Carolyn
    What a darling card! I love the little butterflies on the heart.
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterflies are precious. I will have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. H Carolyn. Your little butterflies from the doilies are so sweet. I cant bring myself to crack open my Artisan kit (it is all too pretty!) Well done to you for using it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute valentine! I love all the little elements you added to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card. Love your butterflies. I always think of being free when I see butterflies.

    ReplyDelete