Monday, July 21, 2014

Everything Eleanor with a Blackberry Twist

Everything Eleanor a beautiful name with a gorgeous colour and Pink Pirouette compliments this colour.  I think it makes the card look luscious, Rich and Elegant.


 I made this card especially  for the Just had Ink Challenge I hope that I am not too Late?


I Stamped the Vellum with Black Tuxedo Ink and Coloured my Florets with Rich Razzleberry  Blendabilities.  I really love our new Alcohol Markers. They blend together so beautifully. 


Each set comes as a set of 3 in the light, medium and dark shades of the colour.  They are so rich and beautiful and blend so easily it makes colouring very pleasurable.

This card I used the Stamp Sets: Everything Eleanor
                                                  Kinda Electic
Blendabilities                              Rich Razzleberry, Daffodill Delight
Alcohol Ink Pad                         Tuxedo Black
Card Stock                                Pink Pirouette, and Blackberry Bliss
                                                  Also Vellum and Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Big Shot and Folder                   Decorative Dots.

You may visit Just add Ink  by clicking on the shaded Link.

This is my motto for the week.  "Each one of us is God's special work of art."

with love
Carolyn



No comments:

Post a Comment