Making Double Ended Snowflake ThinLit Card
Card Stock 25 cm x 14 cm ( 5 ½ in x 10 in)
1. Place Thinlit die on bottom of cutting plate facing cutting edge upwards.
2. Place the cut card stock on top of the thinlit die but threading the no design edge under the cutting edge. This will stop the card stock from being cut at the other end.
3. Place 2nd plate on top and roll through Big Shot.
4. Take card stock off die and turn card stock around to opposite side. Place card stock on die again with the edge that has snow flake cut, threaded under the die so it will not be cut off.
5. Fold both inside creases with valley fold and out side creases with mountain fold.
6. The card is now ready for decorating.
7. Place a piece of the beautiful specialty paper on the snowflake on the thinlit die and place through big shot.
7. Turn the snow flake around so edges fit into the die and recut so you have a complete snowflake cut out.
8. Make four of these and Cover each snow flake decorate as liked.
9. I have used the emblishments that go with the Framelit. As cut in glitter that look so beautiful.
10. I have cut two panels to go on centre inside and centre back in Soft Sky Card Stock 13.2cm x 5 cm ( 5 1/8” x 2”)