Friday, August 21, 2015

Dream Mini Album made with Stampin Up Products

I have been trying so hard to get back in to the routine of keeping up with my blog etc.  But since my surgery I have found it really difficult to find that artist within.  
This album I have made has taken me about five weeks to finish.  Doing bits and pieces at a time, as to sit for long periods is not easy. Also to concentrate on work intense areas is a little difficult for me.  

I made this beautiful Album out of one of our Current Designer Papers 'English Country Garden' our Card Stock Range and a Retired Designer Paper from last year  ' Painted Blooms'.  The both DSP's  and the card stock I had chosen went beautifully with one another . 

Each Page has places for Photo Mats and Journalling also I have added heaps of home made embellishments.  Just a few of the embellishments I had collected were in my stash the other embellishments were from dies or Stampin Up Bits and Pieces.

I have placed Mini Magnets into the  flaps and belly bands etc.  to give it the touch of luxury and sophistication.  I also made all my flower embellishment myself.  From the Roses to the Ribbon Carnations all were either made with card stock or made with fabulous  ribbons and fabrics. 


Some of the pages had hidden Photo Mats and Journalling areas for you to write your story.  These slide out or are on magnetics so they are held in place.


This page was made with our stamp set Flower Patch  . 134207  Photopolymer Stamps.  Which has 19  pieces that can be used together or separate to make gorgeous blooms, it really is a fabulous set.


There is also a die set to go with this so cutting out is simple as well.  Die set 'Flower Fair Framelits'  number 133731 . By using the dies and stamp set together  makes it so much easier to assemble.
  

The Pink page matches our beautiful die cut Rose so simple to make once you have the hang of it and our frames are made from one of our Embossing Folder sets.  This would have been one of the easier pages to make.


Waterfall pages are a great place to add tons of photo's You can place your photos on each flap or use the opposite side to Journal..  It is all up to you.
The Belly Band to this Waterfall section has Magents to hold the pages in place so they do not get crushed.



This page has an added flap at the bottom which is held shut with Magnets.  All the decorating is done by fussy cutting which I really enjoy.  The flowers I cut from the Designer Paper and moulded into shape then I highlighted them with Crystal Effects which finished then off and held their shapes. The flap has an area underneath to journal and also add little bits and pieces to store or keep hidden.

Will add Part 2 in a few days.
Happy Crafting and I hope you enjoy.
love Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment