Sunday, September 27, 2009

Paper Roses








The weather here in Tassie has been rather wet. But having time to recreate your favourite flower in paper is wonderful. It will soon be summer and there will not be the time and energy to create then. This card was made especially for a friends birthday. I was using my beautiful new cuttlebug which has given me many hours of joy. It seems to help making life a lot more interesting. I am so inspired by the wonderful new spell binders and cuttlebug folders on the market. They have inspired me to create this card.

2 comments:

  1. hi Carolyn!

    It's so lovely to see you putting your gorgeous work on your blog. I love this card and was so honoured to receive it for my 60th birthday. You have done a super job of it. The flowers are so beautifully made.
    thanks again Carolyn.
    Hug Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, your roses are just beautiful. I really like the touch of yellow in the center. It adds so much to the look of the flower. Thank you so much for sharing!

    Charlotte
    www.theartofquilling.com

    ReplyDelete