Saturday, September 19, 2009

Birthday Month

























































Beautiful morning here in Tassie Hobart. No one would believe snow is forcast for this afternoon/evening that is in the highlands. Our air is fresh and the birds are singing. It is a beautiful spring morning.
These mornings are here to inspire us to greater things. This is the month we celebrate all our childrens birthday so for me it is a busy card making month. I promised this year I would try something different for each of the girls birthdays. This is what I have come up with. The first of the cards I have made is a wiper card. The following card is a tri-shutter card design both of these card Designs have come from splitcoast stampers site.












1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Carolyn. they are so pretty.
    i love the way you used patterned paper for the butterfly on the second card. I must try that as I am not good at colouring in.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete