Wednesday, October 27, 2021

#Forever Blossoms #Beauty of Friendship # Garden Gateway (Retired) #Best Birds (Retired)


I am a little late this week my Husband is in  hospital has just had an ankle Fusion.  He now has a straight leg and finally I hope he will be able to walk without pain.  Great work Doc.  It looks amazing!

 I have had the pleasure of being commissioned to make two 90th Birthday Cards, for October.  I was   really Surprised and Happy to do this.


This is the first of the two.  You cannot see all the detail that I have put into this trifold card though all my blossoms have been shaped and double mounted.  My little Robins were the Centre of the card as this sweet lady loves the Robins.  I think it may be her sporting team that she treasurers. I also think this team was the centre of their community in a little mining town on the West Coast of Tasmania for many years and means a great deal to her. 


Still have a few finishing touches to go but looks so much better than the photograph.

Hopefully will be able to sit and calm a little to do some more beautiful projects this week, although the week is getting on and almost Halloween!

Greetings and love for another Creative Week.





No comments:

Post a Comment