Sunday, October 17, 2021

#Craft-a-long-a-thon-SouthPacific # One Sheet Wonder.




 One Sheet Wonder 

This very Quick and Easy Card and a half hour I loved.  I produced 4 pretty and quick cards using Designer Series Paper, Card-Stock, Ribbon,  Paper Trimmer,  and Glue. This is what I turned out.



A very simple Selection of 4 Cards that is perfect for using up a 15.2cm x 15.2 cm (6" X 6") square of Designer Series Paper on (8 1/4" x 5 13/16") and Cardstock Piece 21cm  x 14.8 cm (8 1/4' x 5 13/16")

Cutting Guide below.




These are the cards I produced from these cuts.
I just used White Cardstock for the card base and cut them to a normal sized card.
Here is the Cutting Guide.           




You will now be able to use up all those pieces of DSP to make cards to your hearts content.
Happy Crafting for the week.
Carolyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment