Wednesday, October 13, 2021

#Majestic Mountain Air Stamp Set and Majestic Mountain Dies with Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper

 


I am a little late this week uploading my card of the week.  I have chosen to make a Triple Easel Card
The Tutorial was on Split-Coast Stampers a few weeks ago.  I thought this would be an awesome card to display some scenic dies with.   Split-Coast Stampers had used the cute little Penguin Punch and 
stamp Set which also looks amazing.  


Looking down on the card with the camera this is the view seen.                                                               I have used the bundle from the Annual Catalogue 'Majestic Mountain Die set'  and the Stamp Set ' Mountain Air' with Specialty Designer Paper 'Peaceful Place' as well as soon strips from 'Beauty of the Earth' D.S.P. 155841.. This is one out of the July - December 21  Mini Catalogue.



The Cabin on the Front Easel I have cut the Cabin out of the Designer Series Paper instead of using the stamp from 'Peaceful Cabin Stamp Set' 156816.  An easy alternative'.

Have a wonderful week crafting'




 love Carolyn.



No comments:

Post a Comment