Monday, February 24, 2020

Cherry Blossoms, Power of Hope Bundle.



Have loved every minute of creating this card.  Have made it in three different parts

  • The background was the first part.  The scenery is suppose to be Mt. Fuji.  With just a little touch of snow.
  • Then the Winter Woods Stamp set added the trees for the cherry blossom trees and tiny dots of Flirty Flamingo was added for the cherry blossoms.
  • I then added the stamped images of the Geisha Lady and the Begoda which I had Stamped separately cut out and added to my picture.
  • I then Matted the picture with a layer of Black card stock and gold card stock.  




  • The Base of the card was embossed with Parisiane Flourish Folder.
  • Stamped and made the cherry blossoms separately.  Added a second layer of blossoms to the sprigs.  
  • Each individual Blossom on top had been embossed and shaped then added to the bottom layer and top layer of card.




  • I cut the Blossoms  to the size I wanted and added to the top left corner and right bottom corner to balance the decorations.



  • The Framed Picture was then added to the Flourish Embossed Card Front.  This is the result of my creation.


Have a wonderful week creating.
Carolyn.


No comments:

Post a Comment