Tuesday, July 12, 2022

# Stampin' Up! Brightest Beauty Bundle.

1.This Absolutely Beautiful Bundle: To me it is featuring Australian Wattle Flower (The Acacia) is a beautiful sign of Spring and Summer.  The Golden Rays it emits from the flowers encourage me to keep on keeping on until the warmth of Spring and Summer arrives.

2.The Stamp set is amazing it is a Photopolymer Set and it actually colours the image for you.  I found it  best to use the Stamparatus  148187 which allows you to place exactly were your stamp goes on your page or card.  This allowed me to colour the image Perfectly.

3. I used the Lattice Die from the Set True Beauty Bundle 158984.

4. After I had stamped and coloured the image I also cut the other dies the circles for the Wattle the Stems and the Banner for the greeting.

5. I Used the Evening Evergreen for the Base Card and Gold Foil for Lattice Background.  The Card Stock I used was Shimmer White.121717.

6.  I Fussy Cut the Images up and then



over-layed them  until I had the Image the way I wanted.






Have an amazing week and I look forward to the coming Spring.

Carolyn.   


No comments:

Post a Comment