Monday, July 25, 2022

Hippest Hippos The Cutest Sale-a-bration Sets.

 


Hippest Hippos

Cute little Critters on our Sale-a-bration list. Here I have used both the stamp set and the dies.  For both these gifts the spend was 2 $90.00 spends the products are absolutely gorgeous and so cute.  I have used this set quite a few times already. The stamp set is 159921 and the Die Set 159928.  So for a sale of $180.00 you can have both these sets.  I have also used the Palm Trees from another set of our dies which added a gorgeous back ground to these sets.  Palms -157718 They are such beautiful Palm Trees.




I have also added the Some of the pebbles Embellishment  that have now been retired but I am sure you would be able to find other embellishments to add for the Coconuts.




As you can see I have used some of the Faux Glass Embellishments as little rocks on the beach these are still available in Embellishments in the AC.
Have a wonderful week Crafting
Carolyn.  xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment