Monday, September 19, 2022



 Vertical Stairs.

This week has been a very hard week my Twins would have been 50 last week end if they were still alive.  Both beautiful girls died too early in their lives.  Usually last week would have been the week for creating their two lovely cards but the grief makes you a lot less creative.  My Friend Kathy is celebrating her 80th this year so I have shown you the card I made for Kathy this weekend.  I could not be as creative as usual but this is what I came up with.

This is my last vertical stair Card.  I have also used the beautiful papers for our Specialty Series Designer Papers Texture Chic 158808.  They are just so beautiful. You can see the beautiful gold Foil on the DSP. What I did to this card to make it different is I placed two of the Meadow Dies 155852 that have been coloured into the back ground behind the window, onto the layers of the card. (Stairs)





If you look at the bottom photo you can
see the flowers at the back of the cake. I
have also taken a photo looking down 
the layers to see the flowers attached to 
the stair layers on the inside.
Have a good week crafting will have some more of my work next week.
love Carolyn.xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment