Monday, September 26, 2022

Stampin' Up! 'Pretty Bird Bundle'.


Stampin' Up! 'Pretty Bird Bundle'.
 


Not quite completed but well on the way this Z Fold Card I created for my daughters Jo Birthday
today the 27th September.



It has taken a fortnight to finish but I am pleased with the results.  I hope she likes it as her favourite pet is a Green Cheek Conure which this is like a parrot.  I know he is a little budgerigar but he is a baby parrot.  So this is what I used to portray him.


The Card is folded into its posting position here.  I was very pleased with the way it folded together and went into the envelope.  The Flowers that I have used were from the Designer Series Paper Hues of  Happiness 158822.  The other was a Specialty Designer Series Paper which has Foil incorporated in the  print which is called 'Texture Chic' 158808.  A very modern and beautiful Paper.


Here we have the close up of the Conure on the front of the Card amid the Beautiful Hues paper.  These images also have dies which will cut most of the flowers out but I prefer to fussy cut as it gives me time to think and relax.

This is the last photo of the card completed.



Have a wonderful week crafting 
love Carolyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment