Saturday, October 8, 2011

I have just finished a card made with the cuff of the Stampin Up Christmas Stocking Punch.  I made the cuff into this beautiful bunch of Roses.
I have dry embossed and heat embossed the background strip using the folder Petals a Pently and also used my favourite stamp set. French Foliage for the leaves.

This is the close up of the Roses and Leaves to show the dimension of the flower.
Hope you enjoy.  Please leave a comment to let me know what you think of this flower.
hugs Carolyn

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn!
    it's been a long time since I have been on here. Thanks for comments on my blog.
    Your card is absolutely beautiful. The roses are exquisite and I love how you did the leaves.
    I hope all is well in your household.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. again as a magnificent creation, I love it!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first time on your blog Carolyn love what you have done with this card. Well done

    ReplyDelete