Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Stampin Up Blooms by the dozen

American Spring is here and our seasons are turning Autumn/Winter.  A great relief from the heat of the Summer and time to be creative again.  I thought I would make all these beautiful flowers in memory of our Summer  to decorate and keep my craft in the sunshine until next Spring again.  Life is a journey of our seasons changing all the time.


There is nothing more wonderful than to be able to create and embellish your world with sunshine and paper. Here I Have used our Fun Flowers Bigz Die to make the Warratah with the Daisy as the centre of  the Bigz Die Blossom Party.  Our Card stock is awesome for flower making from making them look real to making them like felt.
These I will use for my Wreath for my winter displays.  
At the moment I have some wonderful workshops on the go for flowers from Stampin Up Punches and Dies.
Regards Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment