Monday, May 21, 2018

Stampin' Up! 'Rose Wonder' and Blossom Builder Punch








Absolutely fabulous Rose Wonder Stamp Set and Dies' and 'Blossom Builder Punch Set'
These beautiful sets have made this card.
Taking the card from Beautiful to Exotic.

1. The Flower made from the Blossom Builder Punch has quite a few steps to it and I will be writing a lesson on this later in the week. ( I need to take photos of all the different steps made to make this lovely dimentional flower.) The Flowers are made in the Blushing Bride Colour and also highlighted with the same colour ink.

2. The background of the flower I have used an embossing folder on my Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock.

3.  I punched out all the Petals Centres and extra bits I needed in Blushing Bride.  Then continued to put the flower together.  Each Centre of each Layer of flower I have used the small Daisy on the Punch so therefore I need to cut out 6 of these.

4.  Put the flower together which I will share with you later in the week.

5. I have cut out the leaves from the Rose Wonder Die set that are attached to the Rose and also cut out a few of the green leaves that are a smaller sprig in Garden Green.  I have also cut from the same set the Wishes Label in the Very Vanilla Card stock and have out lined in Versa Mark and used gold embossing powder on.  Also add greeting while you are doing this step.

6.  Then finally it is time to put all of my pieces that I have made together.

7.   Mat of Chocolate Chip goes on top of the cut card,  to edge then add embossed Very Vanilla Card that that is placed on top of the Chocolate Chip.

8.  Finally arrange all the dies and flower you have cut and make into a beautiful card for a special occassion.

Enjoy your week Crafting
Carolyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment