Friday, December 21, 2018

Quilled Beauty from Many Years Ago!


I want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas.  This beautiful Nativity was Quilled for me by an American Friend Jill Van Direen over 20 years ago.  It is still in pristine condition and I set it up for our Nativity for Christmas. Of course I took a lot of photo's to send to Jill so I could remind her of her wonderful generosity and gorgeous work of so long ago.


Add caption

Just looking at the many beautiful coils and Marquis and all the beautiful rolls of quilling it still pull my heart toward this very old art of precious paper.




Such an amazing gift to have for all these years and still as beautiful as the day it was made.
One of the most amazing thing that Jill and I are both a Stampin' Up! Demonstrators now one at one end of the globe and the other at the other end.  It was so lovely to see Jill name on our Demonstrator list and another thing in life we share.


Happy Christmas to all.
Have a Blessed Christmas and Joyous New Year.

 love Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment