Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Dinosaurs Birthday



My grand sons 8th Birthday on Monday.  To suits the little man's Taste of the Moment are Dinosaurs and although this is a retired set the background was done with one of our Current Sets ' Waterfront'.  This one is in our annual catalogue and it is so useful I use it for so many different ideas.
The construction is a U Bridge Card which is amazing for setting the scene with so many different ideas.




I have been stamping now for many many years.  It is 40 years or more so have an amazing collection of stamps.  I have stamps from Companies that have not existed for years.  It is nice to be able to use them all together some times.
Of course  my love now is Stampin' Up! 

Happy Birthday to my gentle little Elliott.  God Bless and have a wonderful new 8th Year.
love Nanna
Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment