Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sailing Home



Sailing Home Stamp Set 149457 and Smooth Sailing Dies 149576 Make this Card an easy make.  If you do not like Fussy Cutting the Dies do this for you.  I really enjoy Fussy Cutting.  It is a little time to relax and forget about the world.  I have also used the Stitched Rectangle Dies 151820.  This adds texture and Dimension to the card.  The Colours I used were Pacific Point, Basic White, and Smokey Slate Card Stock.



1. I Stamped out the images I needed  The last one being on the top card stock Basic White this was with the smaller Sailing Ship slightly up towards the top of the Stitched Rectangle. The Classic Stampin' Pad I used was Pacific Point. Also the other Images were stamped on to Basic White Card Stock and Die Cut or Fussy Cut. 
2. The Base of the card being the Smokey Slate. Then Layered the Stitched Rectangles, Pacific Point with three strips of a Greyish Blue Designer Series Paper Retired.  So just some scraps that blend in with the Pacific Point.
3. Then add next Stitched Rectangle in descending size in Smokey Grey Centred on the last Rectangle.
4. Finally the Basic White Card Stock with the Smaller Yacht Stamp on it and 1/3 of the way up the Basic White I added a twist of our Linen thread.
5. Then Place your Fussy Cut or Die Cut Images onto your card.
6.  I then added some Emblishments I had in my Stash to finish off and of course the greeting.
Have a wonderful Week and I look forward to making some Christmas Cards in preparation for Christmas Mail.





 Happy Crafting for the week look forward to sharing with you next week.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment