Tuesday, September 28, 2021

For Ever Fern

 

Birthday Time 

For Ever Fern and Forever Greenery (Retired)



It's the time of the year when I find life hard yet Joyful.  My 4 beautiful daughters have their Birthday within a month of one another.  This Card was made for My middle daughter Jo.  Ten days before her birthday our beautiful twins were born and the twins loved May Gibbs and her Blossom Babies so this is why these why I like to share these beautiful little creatures  with the girls we have left.  My  1st Twin died 20 years ago now and Barbara was an amazing Artist and would draw these little blossoms on to T Shirts and Sweaters and make them up for the girls for Christmas and Birthdays.  She would colouring them and Bead them.  They looked absolutely amazing.  Lizzie the other twin died 7 years ago and would save the Diaries and keep them she would also give some as gifts.  So because the twins are no longer with us I like to give my girls something to remember all of  us and hold the memory of them with us all at this special time.  This is the card I made for Jo blending the Forever Fern Stamp Set with the retired Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper.


All the images have been coloured with my Stampin' Up! Water Colour  Pencils and using my matching Ink Pads to stamp the Images.  I have also Fussy cut some of the leaves and branches from  "Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper".


I made the 3D Book Card into a 3 Dimensional Picture Stories.  This one was for Jo on Monday and the one below was for Renee 4 Weeks ago.  



Just love making stories.

Have an amazing week Crafting.

love Carolyn.


No comments:

Post a Comment