Sunday, October 16, 2022

Australian Natives with Stampin' Up! Stamps and Dies

 



A very Special Card for an 80th Birthday.
I used many of our Stampin' Up! Stamp and Die Sets to create our Australian Beauty plus some quilling and flower Creating.







I used these Stamp Sets and Dies:
159865 Brightest Beauty Bundle 
152559 For Ever Fern
151490 Positive Thoughts (Retired0.
Retired Large Number Dies.







Colours I used All of our Green Colours
Evening Ever Green
Crushed Curry
Daffodil Delight
Real Red.
Orchid Oasis





I have shaped and embossed the paper to make the flowers and leaves look more realistic.  The Greeting I used was from  155456 Artistically Inked.
Todays Card was a week long project.

Happy Crafting for another week.
with love Carolyn.  

Please leave a comment to let me know what you think of it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment