Monday, October 10, 2022

Triple Diamond Fold Card

 Triple Diamond Fold Card

Twig and Sprig Embossing Folder and Die




Running a little late today getting my weeks card up.
This week I have used Old Olive as card stock with  some Basic White cardstock. Back a year or two ago I had some lovely green Vellum left just a couple of square so I have made this into the back layer of the two side panels.  They are embossed with our new Embossing Folder ' Twigs and Sprigs Folder and Dies 159168.  You may also  cut the Sprigs and Twigs out with its Dies.  The Folder is a really beautiful deeply embossed folder which add a lovely texture to the Vellum or what ever you choose to emboss onto.





I love a little glitter to add sparkle to my card so what I have added this with is some Champagne Rhinestones 151193.
The Image I used was a very old one from maybe 10 years ago.  You may use what ever image you like as this sets the scene for whatever greeting you want to use.
A Topper could also be used but I find Colouring with the Blends very therapeutic or you may also layer these flowers which adds more texture and dimension.  Here is the card finished and I have placed a piece of plain cardstock on the back to write my greeting on and leave the in between diamond just a a show piece.

Have a lovely gentle week crafting and enjoy the lovely spring weather.
Carolyn.






No comments:

Post a Comment