Sunday, November 6, 2022

Grassy Grove Bundle

 

Happy Birthday Gran Dad



Well 76 Years I could have never imaged that age when we were young.  But in a blink of an eye and some luck here we are.  I have included the house that Sylv built and his lovely Beetle VW.  Maybe the sports car that he always wished for.  Sitting under the old gum tree.



The Bundle I used here is the Grassy Grove Bundle 157845 as well as the Majestic Mountain Dies for the Pine Trees.  The DSP I used were retired in the last few months.




I used the  Double Z Card one of my favourite designs.  This gives you the area to add extra bits and pieces to add more dimension and texture to the card. 


Have a wonderful week.  This week is a must to start my Christmas Cards so we shall see what I produce this week to add to my Christmas Collection for 2022.

Happy Crafting Carolyn.  xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment