Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Flowering Beauties

 Flowering Beauties.

A Box of spare flowers and dies that I make, I keep in my useful box and when I have time or need a special type of card I go to my box to make some of my floral cards.



Here I have used my Tulip dies leaves, Poinsettias some of my Doily dies just lots of bits and pieces I have already had made up.


I have put my Early Expresso Card Stock through the little roller (corrugator) I have to crumple up the card stock.  I then added Shimmer Embossing Paste to the card stock and then I continued to add all my flower embellishments I had made to decorate the card.


















Adding some Bling and a greeting.


The inside of the card being left plain for your greeting.




I made three cards for good measure and below I have a beautiful Pink Poinsettia which was also sitting in my flower Box which had been made from our Stampin'  Up! Poinsettia Dies.



Christmas cards are well on the way.  Will have some to share with you next week.  

Happy Paper Crafting

Carolyn.  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment