Sunday, November 20, 2022

Santa's Delivery Bundle

 Santa's Delivery Bundle


Here we are our cute little Santa Bundle Lots of gorgeous Stampin' Treats for all our young and old.  This cute bundle need not be a stamp and colour card either.  But if that is what you love to do you may.  But if you need a gorgeous cut and put together Card the Designer Series Paper is exactly what you need.  Here I have made the card with just the DSP.  It is as cute as a Button.




On the front of the Card I have used one of my favourite Tree Sets ever retired (In the Woods) with the Santa Bundle.  It even had the Back ground papers so it did not take as long as usual to make the Z Fold Card.
 
T

The little Train is so cute and I can see little ones sitting looking at the card for a while thinking of a story to go with the cute images.


Today they take off on the Journey to USA to two special friends.

Hope you enjoyed this card and would like to give it a go.

If you live in Australia you can buy from me. On my on line shop click the Button on this page to takes you there.
Santa Delivery Bundle 159590

Have a great week Carolyn.
xxx
DSP Santa Express  159582



No comments:

Post a Comment