Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wildflowers and a great Love

I am just adding one of my latest quilling cards to my blog. It was made for a swap a few weeks back. They take a little while to collate but I sit and make each piece individually and then proceed to put the picture together. This one was a special one as the friend was a quilling member of North American Quilling Guild and our swap was to be a patriotic swap. So back to my specialty my quilling and wildflowers. Quilling is not like stamping once a stamp is on the paper it is there to stay but with quilling you can add take away or even save the flower you made for another day. Quiet often my ideas change as I am creating so I keep a little box handy to pop the flower or petals in until it is needed. Believe me there always comes the day when the flowers are needed for another project.

No comments:

Post a Comment