Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Stampin Up This and That Journal


Such a wonderful idea the " This and that Journal" with all the stickers and great Designer backed sheets.  I just love the pages and love all the love I can share.  The lovely memories and bits and pieces I can keep.  I will share a couple of my pages with you. This is my No 3. New born Grandson Baxter with my eldest Grandson Mitch.





Holidays or special occasions with pocket places to hold those special  little bits and pieces that you want to include on your pages or treasures so you do not lose them.  It is a marvellous little book of Journalling that  holds all your precious memories.

Tall Ships Visit to Tasmania late last year.

Hope you you enjoy ideas for our new This and That Journals.  A special way to store your memories or to use on the coffee table.

Regards Carolyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment