Saturday, November 8, 2014

Santa Stache and Nutcracker Stache Curvey Keepsake Boxes

 These little boxes are so cute for your Christmas Tree or a Place Saver for Christmas Dinner filled with a few little treats inside the box.

I was so excited when I had this idea to use my little box and stamp set together.  Thought they were a wonderful duo


The Nutcracker I particularly had fun with as I used my glitter bits and pieces to decorate him and lots of colour.


This is what I used for this project.
Card Stock Various Colours fabulous for using up little bits and pieces.
Blendabilities
Glitter Card
Punches
Big Shot


This project I had so much fun making.
If you would like to make these you can find all the goodies on my on line shop.  Just click in order, pay, and they will be delivered directly to your home.
Have a wonderful week Crafting.
love Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment