Monday, August 8, 2022

Stampin ' Up! 'Kindest Gnomes'

 Stampin' Up! 'Kindest Gnomes'

These Cute little Fellows can make a gorgeous Card for Christmas Birthday, Decorating a page in your Memory Album or decorating a gift Package.  This little Step card was used to show the Kindest Gnomes Bundle as well the the sale-a-bration 'Rings of Love' Designer Series Paper which is a free gift for the sale of $90.00 Product while Sale-a-bration lasts. Until the end of August, 2022.



The little  Gnome is a stand alone  Build a Gnome out of the Dies Bundle.  There are also all the little image Gnomes Dies of the stamps in the set as well.  There is a beautiful Mushroom house.  Here I have used one of our retired Mushrooms as I love the Image of this mushroom.  I have used the Mushrooms also from the Designer Series Paper as I love the little images to decorate with.



This little Gnome is a  Stand alone die in the Die package.  I used him because he is so cute to build and such a gorgeous little character. 











This simple Little card I made for my Hubby for us for our 51st Wedding Anniversary.  I have popped the little fellows in the Bush with some gorgeous sprigs of Wattle.

With a Let's Celebrate Greeting.

These cute little people were created in my Gnome Home Studio.  The Bundle you can order from me on my Online Shop Link,  if in in Australia. Kindest Gnome Bundle 159626. Price for both Stamp Set and Dies $86.25.

Have a lovely week Carolyn  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment