Sunday, August 14, 2022

A Rural Birthday # Stampin' Up! Creativity.


A Rural Birthday.
Stampin' Up!


This Birthday Card I have made for a special birthday for a Customer whose Brother is turning 60. He has been a Farmer all his life and has a wonderful Farm in the middle of Tasmania with Live Stock and Crops.




I have used many of our Stamps Dies and bits and pieces here.  Many are retired but when you are making something special you need to be able to do this.  
The Card is a Z fold Card as this gives me the area I need to depict the Scenery I want to make.  The Designer Series Paper is from Last Season "New Horizons"  I have found this to be one of the most fabulous papers for creating beautiful Scenery Cards and pages for Scrap Books.


 The Sheep I made from some cloud shapes and coloured their little faces with just a splodge of Black.  I feel a great deal of satisfaction when my card turns out the way I want it too.  I always add extra colour here and there with Sponges and Brushes to give it that real effect.  I always add an extra sheet at the back of my card and just edge it with stamp edges or with die cut to give that finished look. This is for the greeting.

I have also used some specialty Paper here Metallic Gold Foil which is what I have used for the Number I also randomly embossed the foil before I cut the numbers out so only sightly impressed it.
Why not give this type of creativity a try it is so much fun.
These type of cards are what I love to make.
Have a great week.
Carolyn.  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment