Thursday, March 30, 2023

Easter Bunny

Easter Bunny
This gorgeous Bundle has a lot to give I can see myself using it for many years.  The Punch is a lovely Punch I have decorated the Bunny with the Easter Bunny Stamp Set.  I have put a lovely floral display around Bunny neck which is in the stamp Set and I have also used the Daisy embellishments to decorate Bunnies beautiful bouquet around his neck.




The Second Card is one of the Sale-a-bration DSP Papers.  I have used Dainty Daisy DSP, which was a free gift in Jan / February 23 Sale-a-bration gift. Made this lovely Happy Easter Card.




The last Card is the beautiful Aspen Tree Bundle.  Just very simple a Bush Scene with little Bunny there and a little dear popping out from between the Birch Trees.


Have a wonderful week preparing all your Easter Decorations and cards.
Carolyn.  xxxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment