Monday, March 20, 2023

Irresistable Bloom Dies A Farewell for a dear Friend

 Stampin ' Up! Irresistible Blooms Bundle

Sea Side Bay Bundle

Lost a very special Friend a month ago.  She was a quite unassuming person who wanted no one to know, no funeral.  I felt so sad that she felt like this. 



I decided in the end to make her hubby and family a card and as he loves the sea so much I decided this should be the one.
He was a very special person to us at the end of our daughters journey I suppose he will never really know what it meant to us.  But this is something that will stay with us for ever.
I wanted him to know so I thought this should be the sets I use to pass on on or deepest love and thoughts on his sad loss.



The stamps I used are beautiful thought provoking sets.  The Sail Boat is from a retired set that I love.  Inside the shell is a beautiful pearl and that is dedicated to my friend. 

Just hoping that this thought for Rose will allow all of us to follow our deep thoughts and love during the week.

caring thoughts

Carolyn xxxxxx

The Die I used for the Frame is an amazing die for displaying Picture ideas for Floral Displays I really love it.  It is the Irresistible Blooms Die Set! 

No comments:

Post a Comment