Sunday, October 30, 2016

Stampin Up Santa's Sleigh Down Under

I was so excited  when I thought of this idea and could not wait to get it together.
Thank you so much  Carolyn Bennie for the pattern of the Reindeer.   I could not resist this idea.  Our Sleigh from down under(Australia).
It has taken a week to get all the parts together and I thought just to start again on my Blog this was such a good idea.

The Kangaroos are made with the Cookie Cutter Punch Bundle as well as the Santa Hat Punch.  All brought together makes this beautiful Kangaroo Design.
I have also used the Sleigh Die Bundle to make this card.  I hope it inspires you as the Kangaroo inspired me.  If you would like any details please email me and I would be happy to share it with you.  Also if you would like any of these Stampin' Up! goodies please shop on my ONLINE STORE if you are in Australia.
I would love it if you would leave a comment and let me know what you think about this project.
Have a wonderful day Crafting and I shall be back again next week with my next project.
Carolyn Rakowski. xxx