Sunday, October 30, 2016

Stampin Up Santa's Sleigh Down Under

I was so excited  when I thought of this idea and could not wait to get it together.
Thank you so much  Carolyn Bennie for the pattern of the Reindeer.   I could not resist this idea.  Our Sleigh from down under(Australia).
It has taken a week to get all the parts together and I thought just to start again on my Blog this was such a good idea.

The Kangaroos are made with the Cookie Cutter Punch Bundle as well as the Santa Hat Punch.  All brought together makes this beautiful Kangaroo Design.
I have also used the Sleigh Die Bundle to make this card.  I hope it inspires you as the Kangaroo inspired me.  If you would like any details please email me and I would be happy to share it with you.  Also if you would like any of these Stampin' Up! goodies please shop on my ONLINE STORE if you are in Australia.
I would love it if you would leave a comment and let me know what you think about this project.
Have a wonderful day Crafting and I shall be back again next week with my next project.
Carolyn Rakowski. xxx

Instructions for Making.
1
Santa’s Snow White Boomers Kangaroo’s from the South
By Carolyn Rakowski
Materials:
Card Stock what ever colour desired or may be Whisper White and colour your Boomer in.
Christmas Cookie Stamp Set
Cookie Cutter Punch
Santa’s Hat Punch
Cut:
4 Cookie Shapes for body of Boomer.
Stamp and punch out 1 Moose’s head.  Sponge all around your pieces that are ready to assemble with a little Crumb Cake, or Early Expresso.
1.    Stamp and Punch out one Moose’s Head.  Trim antlers and ears off but keep ears to re-locate on head.
2.    Place ears on moose’s head from behind the ears are replaced on opposite sides to their original side, so they sit up alert like Kangaroo’s ears.
3.    Cut off two cookie builder punch pieces two sets of arms as shown in picture a tiny piece trimmed off one side.  Attach arms together. 
4.    Attach arms under the chin of the roo’s head over towards side of his face with front arm on top and slightly down the underneath arm as shown in picture.
5.    To build the
6.    Roos tail legs and tummy.  I used one Santa Hat punched piece, 2 of the Cookie Cutter Punch Head and part of the arm cut and
2
shaped to look like his back leg (hauncher’s). In photo of      illustration
7.    Put this together as shown in illustration and attach under his front legs (or Arms) which ever you wish to call them.
Here is your beautiful Australian Boomer.
Thank you to a pattern Carolyn Bennie had shared and made. This is what I do to make my Roo’s or (Boomers).





No comments:

Post a Comment